Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today I...

Today I...
Went for a walk.  It has been a while since I walked for exercise, but I walked 3.52 miles in 48.01 minutes.  that works out to about 13.37 min/mile.  Pretty good for some one so out of shape.  My goal is to do the route in 30 minutes or less.  Decided that the weight won't come off by itself and I am tired of feeling crappy.
So my reward?  Gardening and then spinning and knitting.
I did finish and ship out my Knit Girllls Afghan square #2 and Yesterday I finished my third afghan square.  Just need an address now to send it out.  May start #4 tonight.  Here are the previous ones I did.  I'll post more pics when my partners get their packages in the remaining rounds.

This is Number 2 and it went to Kristina in TX

This is Number 1 and it went to Angie in B.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment