Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's Been A While

Well it has been a while since I posted.  I have been knitting and spinning a bit.  The gardens are looking good. I have decided I am a very fine spinner.  I have trouble making thick yarn that is.  I guess that is okay since I am still in the mode of "I need to get the most yardage out of this fiber".  I need to sew on the sleeves of DH's sweater.  UGH!!  I just can't seem to sit and do it.  I also need to finish the second sock of Dragon's Tongue for DD.  I did join the afghan square swap with the knit girls.  That group are nothing but a bunch of enablers...   AND I LOVE IT.
I am watching some video podcasts now.
The Knit Girllls
Around the Twist
90% Knitting
Twisted Strands
The Fiberista Files
Knittin' on the Fly
The Anatomy of Knitting
Knitabulls
Knit Me Happy
Blooming Knits
Here are some pics of my latest spinning endeavors.
This is From FiberMonster in the Waterfall Colorway
I got about 447 yards

This is WC Mercantile in the Pickle Colorway
I got about 568 yards

And this is Three Waters Farm in the Couture Colorway
I got about 700 yards

You can see more details on my Ravely Page, MsBusyNeedles.
I think I have finally found my creative niche.  I love to spin and knit, and I am enjoying the community I am discovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment