Saturday, May 21, 2011

Well....

Life is finally looking up.  DH made it thru another layoff (we get them every 6mos). I have been selected for some projects at work and I am really busy, but it is another feather in my cap on my way up the ladder.
I am knitting socks like crazy.  And yes I am still working on DH's Sweater.  Good news so far it fits him very well.  Had to make some modifications in the original pattern set up, but I think it will turn out well.  I also finished my first lace shawlette. (was to be a shawl).   I have started a circular cabled shrug.  I am have a blast knitting and I am finally truly madly addicted.
I purchased a drop spindle from knit picks and have tried to teach my self spinning.  With a bit of help from youtube, I think I have the hang of it, I just need to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment