Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thank God for the New Year

2010 ended absolutely horribly.  The entire year was filled with struggles and losses.  The knitting lessons with my niece didn't go well at all either, but maybe in the future we can try again.  The girls have the knit stitch down, but still no interest.  I think if I can get the girls to show an interest, my niece will be interested to try again.
I am still working on DH's sweater, but I had to restart it as it didn't fit... Forgot to switch up to the right size needle once the ribbing was done.  Not all was lost, I realized I had chosen the wrong size for him anyway.  The new sweater will be a bit big, but once it is washed and blocked, it should fit perfectly.  If not, I'm felting it and making it big enough for me.
On to 2011 (which started out where 2010 left off).  It can only get better from here on out (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment